In our online registration form, we ask you to provide us with certain information such as your birth date, occupation, and the type of relationship you are looking for. However, none of the personal information can be accessed or used by the public to identify a specific individual.
Protecting Your Privacy
Euro Singles does not store credit card Information. Credit card transactions are transmitted via secure encrypted connections (SSL). Euro Singles does not sell or pass personal information to any third parties for commercial purposes. If we go out of business, we will not sell any personal information.
Disclosure and Information Sharing
The following describes some of the ways in which your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
- When required by law, we will co-operate with all law enforcement inquiries and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. Court orders or legal process
- When your consent to share your personally identifiable information
- When usage by advertisers or companies who work on behalf of Euro Singles to provide and promote a product or service to you, aggregating for advertising and for other marketing and promotional purposes, but we do not disclose any personal information that could be used to personally identify you.
Information Collected from Third Parties
In order to protect all our customers against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information you provide. In the course of such verification, we receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, we receive information from identity verification databases and fraud screening services. This information is obtained in order to verify that your identity matches that which you supplied to Euro Singles.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Euro Singles will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. We do not share your name, address, date of birth, phone number or email address information with our merchants unless we are compelled to do so by legal action relating to fraud or other illegal activity alleged against the customer. Euro Singles will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, or with your express permission. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
- We share information with companies that help us protect our customers from fraud, such as sharing your identity details with credit bureaus that screen for identity inconsistencies.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
- We may share your information with our parent, and subsidiaries to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety.
- With service providers: In some cases, we will employ or work with service providers such as marketing or security consultants, temporary workers, third-party software developers or customer support services to complete a business process or provide a service on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to provide telephone support on our behalf. While this may require that we share some information, we will only share information that the service provider must have to perform the requested services. These service providers are strictly prohibited from using your information for any purpose other than to act on our behalf.
Geographical Location, IP, ISP and Routing Information
Euro Singles uses sophisticated geo-location tracking systems to identify the IP address, Internet service provider, and routing information for all transactions on our system. Your geographical location information will be seen by other members. Your IP address is disclosed to a third party service provider, but not in a manner that associates it with personally identifiable information. In the case of fraudulent or other illegal activity, Euro Singles will inform law enforcement authorities and share any personal information and geo-location information that is requested by such authorities to assist in their investigations.
Use of Your Information
We internally use personally identifiable information of our users to statistically analyse site usage, to improve our content and service as well as to customise our site's content and design. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor your online experience to meet your needs.
We also send periodic informational updates to our members via email.
Use of Web Beacons
Euro Singles web pages contains electronic images known as Web Beacons, sometimes called 1x1 pixel gifs, that allow Euro Singles to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. Doing this allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views.
Use of Other Users' Information
We and our users do not tolerate spam, harassment, or threats.
Control of Your Password
You may not disclose or share your password to any third parties. If, despite the foregoing, you loose control of your password and your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
Our Members can modify or delete their information from our database by logging in with their password. Once deleted, it is gone for good and cannot be retrieved by us. You have the ability to access to your account to edit your memberships information and preferences at any time. Upon your written request, we will delete, and/or suspend your membership, your contact information including your financial information from our active databases.
Only those Euro Singles employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Euro Singles employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
Customer Service Correspondence
Notification of Changes
We will post any changes to this policy from time to time.